Thursday, June 16, 2016

Yogi In Heels

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Last week wrapped up the Annual June FFANY (Fashion Footwear Association of New York) Shoe Expo at the NYC Midtown Hilton on Ave of the Americas. FFANY's Shoe Expo has floors and floors filled with different booths and exhibits of shoe brands and it is every shoe lovers' shoe heaven. There is every style you can possibly imagine. Athletic, club wear, platforms, stilettos, boots, weather shoes, comfort shoes, sandals, bridal, Etc.

Private show rooms are expanded to the Warwick hotel and other local hotels for meetings. Every shoe brand and retailer you can think of comes together and promotes their lines, including new and well known exhibitors. I have been to nearly a dozen of them as they happen four times a year but this was my first as an official certified Yogi. 

I am a Marketing Manager for a footwear magazine, Footwear Plus, by day and Yogi by nature. Combining two of the things I love (Fashion and Yoga) gear towards a happier me, keeps me creative and following my heart. 

I should do a collaboration of yoga classes in heels ;)

 The Never Ending Shoe Wall
 Side Angle of More Shoes on The Wall

Explanation of How to Purchase Shoes From the Shoe Wall by Snapping a Picture and Contacting the Brand Representative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment